INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- StreetLinks National Appraisal Services addressed the anti-HVCC rhetoric dominating the media in recent weeks in a newsletter distributed to its national appraiser network.
"A number of groups with self-serving opposition to the HVCC have flooded the media with distorted claims about appraisers and appraisal management companies to win sympathy toward reversing or placing a moratorium on the code," explained StreetLinks CEO Steve Haslam. "In their lobbying efforts, these groups have crossed the line and impugned the integrity of the thousands of highly professional and experienced appraisers we have the opportunity to work with every day. On behalf of reputable appraisers and lenders, I felt compelled to confront these errant claims and set the facts straight."
Specific Job Skills:
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator and demonstrate success and experience operating multiple software applications.
- Candidate must have the ability to process confidential information and consistently perform with a high level of customer service.
- The ability to “multi-task”, operate a multi-line telephone system and strictly adhere to operational protocol is a keystone to the quality control reviewer position.
- Candidate must have at least two years of real estate industry experience in the field of mortgage origination, underwriting, mortgage insurance, appraisal and/or other mortgage related position.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Data-Entry, and Internet Explorer Preferred
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Typing Skills 40 plus WPM Preferred
- Appraisal Coursework Preferred
NOTE FROM APPRAISER ACTIVE: It does not appear as though a Seal is awarded for this position.