Saturday, November 12, 2011

Appraisals: What You Absolutely Need to Know

This morning, November 12, 2011, along with several other speakers, I will be participating in a panel discussion as part of the National Association of REALTORS Annual Conference and Expo. Given the number of headlines, news stories and blog posts about appraisals in today's market, the topic and title is appropriate: Appraisals: What You Absolutely Need to Know.

If you're here in Anaheim attending the Conference, please stop by. The program starts at 9:00 A.M and runs until 10:30. We'll be in the Anaheim Convention Center, Ballroom A.

They're bound to put a hook on me if I talk too long, but I plan to reference the Continuing Education Course I wrote for the Bert Rodgers School to help folks get a better understanding of the appraisal process. Follow the link to he free pdf of the Bert Rodgers book, and take a look at the course starting on page 79. For you non-appraisers, I hope it helps you understand why things are the way they are. If you have a Florida real estate license, you just might like to use this course for your continuing education.

Note: I do not get a royalty on the number of courses taken; I just believe it might be informative.

0 comments: