- Joe Traynor - Chair, The Appraisal Foundation Consistent Enforcement Task Force
- Jenny Tidwell - Appraisal Policy Manager, Appraisal Subcommittee
- Jim Park - Executive Director, Appraisal Subcommittee
- David Bunton - President, The Appraisal Foundation
- Sandy Guilfoil - Chair, Appraisal Standards Board
- Gary Taylor - Chair, Appraiser Qualifications Board
The Changing Face of the Appraisal Profession
- Joan Trice - Appraisal Buzz
- Jim Amorin - President, Appraisal Institute (AI)
- Richard Edmunds -President-Elect, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA)
- John Marazzo - President, National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers (NAIFA)
HVCC - Appraisal Management Companies and Broker Price Opinion Issues
- Jeff Dickstein - National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals (NABPOP)
- Frank Gregoire - National Association of Realtors® NOTE: I am appearing as a representative of the National Association of Realtors® Appraisal Committee
- David Feldman - Real Estate Valuation Advocacy Association (REVAA) and Title/Appraiser Vendor Management Association (TAVMA)
Lender Policy Updates and Issues
- Peter Gillispie - Federal Housing Administration / Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Robert Murphy - Fannie Mae
- Jacqueline Doty - Freddie Mac
- Gerry Keifer - Veterans Administration
From 2000 through 2008, when I was a member and Chairman of the Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board, I attended nearly every meeting of AARO. Each provided great opportunities to meet with other state regulators as well as individuals involved in appraisal policy development, appraisal standards development and enforcement and refinement of appraiser qualifications.
Although I won't be able to attend the entire meeting, each of the above discussions is on my calendar. I'll try to live blog a bit from the AARO meetings next weekend and provide a full update after returning to the Sunshine State.
FWIW, you can catch my article about the HVCC on page 4 of the latest AARO Newsletter.