Saturday, July 12, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering.....

Because of some news and mail, some folks might wonder a bit about the extent of my appraisal experience. Be assured, I have experience in the appraisal of property other than residential. Although my specialty since 1989 has been 1 - 4 family residential property, I have experience in residential, commercial (office, hotel-motel, retail) and industrial valuation.


A copy of my Appraisal Resume is available in the sidebar or by clicking HERE!


Most important, however, is the fact I have over 30 years of experience appraising right here in Pinellas County and have completed thousands of appraisals of property from Tierra Verde to Tarpon Springs.


Since 1976, I have been self-employed in the real estate profession and have been a full-time real estate appraiser since 1982. I have never been employed by Pinellas County or the Pinellas County Property Appraiser.


It's time to elect a Professional Appraiser, for a Change!